The Tribe

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The Beach 2


I think a storm is comming up...


Another day at the beach this time with talent reinforcement. I would like to welcome Jewel Staite to Costa Rica. Due to her appearance on a Sci-Fi convention in Australia (for her character Kaylee from Firefly/Serenity), she had to fly to LA then straight to Costa Rica via Mexico City… For everyone who doesn't know Firefly, you don't know what you're missing out. Joss Whedon's amazing TV show about cowboys (and girls) in space is out on DVD. I promise after watching the pilot the DVD set won't give you a rest :-) Jewel plays the sweetheart mechanic Kaylee, and won over the hearts of many fans all over the world!


And today she’s already at the beach discussing her character Liz with Director Jorg. Jewel’s character will lead through the movie and she’ll have to face a lot of action in the Jungel.


Chris our DP got some reinforcement, too: Gaffer Miles Anderson. Miles brings a huge amount of knowledge to the production that helps Chris plan his lighting. Now, I have a feeling that they are both praying in their hotel rooms that it’ll stop raining soon (around 3 it started pouring and it hasn’t stopped since).


Mo spent his time taking revenge on Justin since he threw him (with Marc’s help) into the water. What a great karma between everyone, it’s so much fun!


Later on, Justin tried to hunt an Iguana but without success. You gotta be quicker than that Justin! :-) Again, I’d like to mention how amazing the wildlife is here in Costa Rica. There is a little wonder in every corner, you just have to open up to it.

2 Comments:

  • I just wanted to thank you for doing this whole site - Justin is one of my favorite people and best friends. I am so happy that I am able to see the beautiful pictures from Costa Rica. These pictures and updates just make him feel a little closer to me. You are blessed to be working alongside him and I hope you have an amazing time!!! Thank you, again!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:08 AM  

  • Good to see Jewel arriving. She's awesome

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home