The Tribe

Monday, March 02, 2009

Good German News :-)

Hey everyone,

I promised some "Tribe" news this year. All German fans are going to be excited. "The Tribe" called "The Tribe - Die Vergessene Brut" will be released on Bluray and DVD in Germany on March 27th. You'll be able to purchase it through Amazon.de. It's distributed through Splendid Film.

http://www.splendid-film.de/filminfo.php?id=24750

Everyone else, including US fans will have to be patient for a little longer. I'll keep you posted.

Andy

Ps.
The German DVD/Bluray has an English track but be careful, it'll be released in PAL/Region Code 2. Standard US DVD Players won't be able to play back PAL/RC2.

1 Comments:

  • I am very excited about it. I thought we are never going to see the version with Kellan Lutz in it.

    Since i am german, i am really happy. I hope it will be released in the US too, i know a lot of people want to see it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home