The Tribe

Monday, March 02, 2009

Good German News :-)

Hey everyone,

I promised some "Tribe" news this year. All German fans are going to be excited. "The Tribe" called "The Tribe - Die Vergessene Brut" will be released on Bluray and DVD in Germany on March 27th. You'll be able to purchase it through It's distributed through Splendid Film.

Everyone else, including US fans will have to be patient for a little longer. I'll keep you posted.


The German DVD/Bluray has an English track but be careful, it'll be released in PAL/Region Code 2. Standard US DVD Players won't be able to play back PAL/RC2.


  • I am very excited about it. I thought we are never going to see the version with Kellan Lutz in it.

    Since i am german, i am really happy. I hope it will be released in the US too, i know a lot of people want to see it.

    By Anonymous Nadine, at 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home